Reforma is a growth e-commerce company in furniture and interior design with high goals on sustainability and passion for our customers. We were recently ranked fourth of the fastest growing e-commerce in Sweden, with an increased turnover in 2020 to SEK 44 million (compared with SEK 13.7 million in 2019). We are established in Sweden, Norway and Germany and have plans on further expansion in the coming years. Our vision is to become leading in sustainability in the furniture industry and thanks to our work so far, we can proudly say that we have come a long way! Our workplace is at Norrsken in central Stockholm.
We offer you a dynamic workplace where you will be part of a high performing team who are optimistic doers and believe in the power of converting ideas into actions. If you are a skilled controller who thrives in an organization with a fast decision making process and where you can have an influence on working methods and the business growth, a role as Business Controller at Reforma will suit you perfectly.
As a Business Controller, you will maximize profitability by being involved in the whole process from analysis, goal setting and challenging the way we do business.
The role will be both strategic and operational and thus broad, business-critical and involve responsibility across our entire operation.
Your responsibilities will include but will not limited to:
- Drive and improve financial planning and forecasting
- Identify and drive improvement initiatives and undertake ad-hoc analysis to understand business implications of proposed actions
- Follow up, evaluate and make recommendations for improvements on financial performance and KPIs
- Work closely with our CEO to provide input on how the business is performing
- Ad-hoc analysis and supporting other business areas with various business cases
The role will be appointed as soon as possible, however no later than in January 2022.
Your skills and background
- Have prior experience working as an Business Controller or similar role
- Experience in e-com is preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Finance, Business or Economics major
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to turn your analysis into actions that you can implement in your team
- Hands-on mentality is a must
- Sales driven and has a strong commercial awareness
- Have a strategic mindset and motivated to reach your goals
- Have a great interest in driving results and constantly improving ways of working
- Fluent in English and Swedish, both in writing and speech
As a person, you are motivated by working both strategically and operationally and have a large amount of positive energy. Further more, you thrive in a start-up environment and enjoy working in a broad role with close cooperation with the rest of the team. In order to be successful at Reforma, you must be entrepreneurial and motivated by growth and sustainability!