Reforma is a growth e-commerce company in furniture and interior design with high goals on sustainability and passion for our customers. We were recently ranked fourth of the fastest growing e-commerce in Sweden, with an increased turnover in 2020 to SEK 44 million (compared with SEK 13.7 million in 2019). We are established in Sweden, Norway and Germany and have plans on further expansion in the coming years. Our vision is to become leading in sustainability in the furniture industry and thanks to our work so far, we can proudly say that we have come a long way! Our workplace is at Norrsken in central Stockholm.
We offer you a dynamic workplace where you will be part of a high performing team who are optimistic doers and believe in the power of converting ideas into actions. If you are a skilled e-com manager who thrives in an organization with a fast decision making process and where you can have an influence on working methods and the business growth, a role as E-commerce manager at Reforma will suit you perfectly.
As our new e-commerce manager, you will work with optimizing and improving our way of doing e-com. The role will be both strategic and operational and thus broad, business-critical and involve responsibility across our entire operation.
Your work areas will include:
- Lead projects within web optimization
- Work closely with our outsourced digital marketing agencies in order to improve KPIs and maximize sales
- Improve and develop our User Experience
- Buying & Product Development
- Business development within our supply chains
- Overseeing, optimizing and improving our Customer Support
The role involves staff and budget responsibility for projects in the above areas and is expected to be a vital and driving part of the management of Reforma.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an entrepreneurial and business oriented person with a large amount of energy and an analytical as well as a strategic mindset. Furthermore, the person has the ability to lead people with a modern leadership which engages employees. We are looking for a positive, driven and independent person, who loves to work at a quick pace and we see that the person thrives in a start-up environment and enjoys working in a broad role with close cooperation with the rest of the team. In order to be successful, the person must be motivated by growth, sustainability and have excellent communication skills in speech and writing (Swedish and English) Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience is required.
Your skills and background
- At least 2 years of relevant experience from fast growing e-commerce companies
- Competences within optimizing a b2c business, including data analysis and digital marketing
- A strong motivation to achieve results and achieve sales goals
- Great excel skills is a huge merit
The role will be appointed as soon as possible, however no later than in January 2022.