Are you structured and business oriented? Do you want to learn everything there is to know about e-commerce and want to practice your skills in e-commerce, digital marketing, strategic buying and/or logistics? Are you our next intern with the ambition to become a long-term team member after your LIA period?
Info: As the LIA internship is a mandatory part of the study plan for several educations (and thus eligible for student loans), this internship is unpaid.
We offer four different LIA-programs:
- E-handel och logistik
- E-handel och affärsutveckling
- Digital marknadsföring
Examples of tasks you will be responsible for (in swedish):
- Inköp och orderuppföljning
- Genomgång av fraktfakturor
- Tullhantering import/export från marknader utanför EU
- Analys av returer och reklamationer
Reforma is a fast-growing e-commerce company in furniture and interior design, with a great focus on sustainability and with the ambition to change the furniture industry to better. Our office is located at Norrsken House, a creative cluster for tech entrepreneurs in Stockholm.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is comfortable in a quick paced start-up environment
- Is analytical and data driven
- Has a business-oriented mindset
- Has an eye for what drives traffic and conversion
- Wants great responsibility during their internship
- Wants to develop and practice their skills in buying, logistics and e-commerce