Are you structured and business oriented? Do you want to learn everything there is to know about e-commerce and want to practice your skills in strategic buying and logistics? Are you our next intern with the ambition to become a long-term team member after your LIA period?
Reforma is a fast-growing e-commerce company in furniture and interior design, with a great focus on sustainability and with the ambition to change the furniture industry to better. Our office is located at Norrsken House, a creative cluster for tech entrepreneurs in Stockholm.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is an initiator with big dreams and ideas
- Is comfortable in a quick paced start-up environment
- Is analytical and data driven
- Has a business-oriented mindset
- Has an eye for what drives traffic and conversion
- Wants great responsibility during their internship
- Wants to develop and practice their skills in buying, logistics and e-commerce